The call for paper and registrations for the 6th International Women4Energy Conference are open now!
This year’s conference will focus on “Energy in Smart Cities” giving insights on energy-related platforms, trends and best practices. Again female energy experts will have the chance to present their research results and technology solutions as well as business ideas in the field of “Energy in Smart Cities” in one of the following afternoon sessions:
- Sustainable Energy Production
- Energy Efficient Buildings in Smart Cities – New Trends
- Urban Energy Solutions
We invite you to apply for our Call for Papers and send your abstracts and a short CV using the Word template (maximum of 2 pages in English). You can present your paper in one of our parallel sessions in the afternoon.
SAVE THE DATE!
7th December 2018
tHeo.2.meet Stuttgart, Germany
Come and join us for a unique opportunity to get insights on global energy challenges, learn about future trends and market needs. Expand your own network by getting in touch with female experts in science and entrepreneurship in all energy-related fields. Help shape the innovative solutions of tomorrow.
The conference reaches out to all female professionals working in energy-related innovation to:
- Create new business ideas and technology solutions for the energy market
- Generate and discuss new business models to get energy solutions to market
- Encourage innovative business creation in the energy sector, and
- Facilitate market entry for innovative energy technologies, processes and services.
Use the various opportunities for networking and knowledge exchange and become part of the Women4Energy Network.
The conference will be held in English. For more information and registration visit our Women4Energy website.