Steinbeis 2i was founded in 2016 as a 100% spin-off of Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum and has offices located in Stuttgart and Karlsruhe. Steinbeis 2i supports the work of the Commissioner for Europe of Baden-Württemberg’s Minister of Economic Affairs, Labour and Housing and is the contact for regionally located companies, universities of applied research and research organisations.
Steinbeis 2i is a partner in the Enterprise Europe Network funded by the European Commission with approx. 600 partners located in more than 60 countries. The Network aims to support companies in all questions related to innovation, research and technology transfer as well promoting the exploitation of European Commission-funded research results. Steinbeis 2i is one of 10 partners in the consortium working in Baden-Württemberg. The consortium is coordinated by Handwerk International Baden-Württemberg and other partners are the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Housing, bw-i and six Chambers of Commerce.
Fields of expertise and services:
- Information on EU research and innovation financing
- Support in the preparation of EU research and innovation proposals and support for funded projects
- Advisory services on innovation management, IPR and knowledge management
- Initiation of strategic partnerships
- Project management
- Support for exploiting research results and technology transfer
- Market entry and internationalisation support
- Strategic development for policy makers and administrations
- Implementation of international congresses, conferences and information days
- Advanced training and qualification
- Advisory services for Open Innovation, Gender & Diversity and Smart Specialisation
Dr. Dilay Kesten Erhart